Monday, November 29, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 5



I sat there on the bench looking at the flowers sway from side to side. I have no clue what I just did to my messed up life. Why did I have to go on and become pregnant? Tears again started to just roll down again. BML.



Then someone sat down beside me. He seemed lovely from the side, his skin was a nice orange and his hair was also lovely.
“Nice day today isn’t it?” he began.

“No not at all, it’s not a nice day when you get your heart broken, and then find out that you’re pregnant with the man who broke your heart.”

“Well that sounds terrible. Why would anyone break such a lovely girl’s heart?”




“I don’t know. I just feel terrible now, that my child won’t be able to have a father for her to love. I know that I won’t be able to take care of myself while being pregnant. Who will water my plants? Who will do the laundry? Who will keep everything in check?” I rambled on.

“Well how about I help you out? I’m pretty good on the whole gardening thing. Also I can help a pregnant lady out, it would be my pleasure.”










Well there you have it folks. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. He would be over everyday making sure everything in my house was spotless! He would water my plants. Make my bed, do my laundry, and make my food. He is such a sweetheart.
This one time I was lying down on the lawn chair outside, and he splashed me with the sprinkler. In the end he and I danced around in the sprinkler, having fun. He sure knows how to take care of a pregnant lady.





I was just about to sit down on the couch and watch some TV with Manardarin, when my water broke...I started freaking out, and boy did this hurt. I was not the only one freaking out either, so was Manardarin.




After those long hours of painful labour, my little Spring Trifles was born. I could not believe that before I was going to go through an abortion. Spring was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. She is truly my little angel.




Not only did I think that Spring was my little angel, but so did Manardarin. He would visit us every day, and play with his favourite little girl. He would feed her, and cuddle her and make her smile. Sometimes I think that I didn’t look hard enough for a good guy, and...there might not be more chances ahead of me.



While Spring was asleep in her room Manardarin and I decided to watch a movie. This is it I thought! This was the only chance for me to talk to him. I need him in my life...Spring needs him in her life. Do it you gutless little freak!




I scooted towards him just until our legs touched. Then slowly I turned my head around, and I guess he and I had the same thing in mind. Our lips locked, and sparks flew everywhere. Now that was a Berry Sweet Kiss.
“You know I love you right?” I purred.


-----------------------
So what do you think of Lemon now? Remember to Comment & Follow ^.^ Comments make me jump for joy got that?
And I am excited to see what little Springy looks like ;D

~Kami

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh how nice of Manardarin to come and help her out. He seems like such a great man I hope things last for these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daww, How very sweet indeed! He reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who it is.... ;P

    ReplyDelete