Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 3



The next morning, I woke up to find myself alone. I wonder where he went, maybe he had work or something, and he does seem like a busy man. I arose from the bed, and went into the bathroom.



I walked out of the bathroom when my phone started to ring,
“Hello who’s this?” I yawned into the phone.

“....Lemon...I know you don’t want to talk to me, but I’m going to be there in ten minutes ok?” and before I could say anything the line went dead. I groaned and trudged into the kitchen




After his phone call, I decided that I should eat something. I looked through the kitchen and found a box of cereal. What the heck, it’s better than nothing right?



Soon the front door opened and Tangerine walked through. He looked very annoyed, and just I rolled my eyes, and stood across from him.



For a while he stared at the ground and just twiddled his thumbs. I had to speak up or this silence would be forever.
“Um Tangerine is there a certain reason why you came?” I crossed my arms.

“Yeah actually there was. First off what was that at the party?”

“Excuse me? Who was the one who kissed me? Tangerine I don’t think about you that way. I never had and I don’t think I ever will. Anyways I already have a boyfriend.” I looked at his eyes and they were angry.



“Holy Berry Lemon! Don’t you know I love you? Don’t you know that I have always loved you since the beginning?” Then my mind just froze. How could have I not known? Soon everything was coming back to me. Since the beginning of school he would bring me sweets and presents. Especially on the July 13th, that was the 1st day he and I met, and every year on that day he would bring me something different.




“Tangerine, I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same way about you. You know I always thought of you as a brother, never as my boyfriend or anything else. And yesterday caught me by surprise, how was I to know that you loved me?”
“You know you’re oblivious right?” he shook his head, “anyways I actually came here to talk to you about your ‘boyfriend’,”




“What do you have to say about Wafer?” I crossed my arms, and anticipated for an answer.

“Well....I don’t know how to say this but he’s cheating on you,” his eyes grew huge and sad.

“You’re lying to me. He would never...you don’t have proof! He’s coming over tonight, he said he would!”

“I don’t actually have proof...”he trailed on.
This could not be possible. Wafer would never do this to me. I mean he and I had a connection, and he left me a note saying he loved me, and he would come visit me later tonight. Then some weird feeling went through me, and I rushed for the bathroom.



I could hear Tangerine knocking on the door asking if I was alright, but I had no time to reply. What could have made me so sick? Was it the fact that Wafer could have been cheating on me? No, I think it’s because I ate too late this morning, plus I had nothing yesterday.
“Yeah I’m alright TanTan.”

“Well I got to go; I have a few errands to run. Talk to you soon, and I’m sorry.”



For the rest of the day, I sat around doing laundry. I even watched a movie. I looked over at my phone every few minutes waiting for Wafer’s phone call.



My eyes started to droop; I couldn’t wait any longer so I fell asleep on the couch.



The next morning I had a text message on my phone and it read; hey babe sorry I couldn’t make it last night. I had a couple of things to do, maybe another day soon. I’m working all week. Love you Sexy. –Wafer


----------------------------
Notes:: Sorry it took me a while to get this up today. The pictures were being an pain! >.
~Kami

4 comments:

  1. We always want what we do not need and never want what we need lol
    I really hope that makes sense lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cute chapter Kam!
    I still think it sounds familiar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh OH Wafer is up to no good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. --- Yes it does make sense JK ^.^
    -- Thank you Yazzers! lol you can keep thinking that.. xD
    - Well the next chapter can answer your question dear sweet Berry :D

    ReplyDelete