Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 4





For the past couple of days I was not feeling well. I would be spending most of my time in the bathroom leaning over the toilet puking my guts out. Yeah...that isn’t such a good feeling. I have been getting certain feelings that I might just not have food poisoning.




So today I decided to do some research on it and in the end I would get the same result...”You’re pregnant, congratulations!”
This was certainly not what I needed right now. Right now I needed to find a job, and spend more time with Wafer; I certainly did not need a kid! To be on the safe side I decided to take the pregnancy test.




I leaned over the bathroom sink anticipating for the beeping noise. One minute passed by.....two minutes passed by... three minutes passed by....four minutes passed by... five minutes passed by... then finally we got a chirp!




I shakily took the device in my hand, and my eyes widened.....
I was pregnant.





I stood there in the bathroom thinking about my options. Maybe I could get an abortion...but that would be horrible. I would be responsible for the death of a child. My child. Wafer’s and my child. Then I would be hated by everyone. Or I could have the child and Wafer and I could take care of him or her.




Yeah! That’s what I will do! I will call him and I will meet him at the pier. Then I will sit him down, and tell him that I’m pregnant. I was about to dial his number, when my phone went off.


“Hello Wafer? I was just about to call you--”

“No umm it’s me Tangerine.” He spoke heavily.

“Oh...what do you want?” At that moment I was deciding on telling him that I was pregnant...but something inside of me told me to keep it a secret.

“Listen, I’m going to be at your house in five minutes. Get ready! We are getting on a field trip.” Before I could say anything he hung up on me...again!



In about five minutes my doorbell rang and there stood Tangerine. He looked kind of happy actually. Happier, I have seen in a long time.
“So where are we going?” I asked.

“To the pier, there is something I need to show you, and why are you wearing that?”

“.....”




The car was creepily quiet. We did not say a word to each other. I just stared out the window wondering why he was taking me to the pier.




I got out of the car quietly, and followed him to the beach. I stood there in a daze. I could not believe what I was seeing! This was impossible! No this cannot be happening! I’m dreaming...someone pinch me please.




There they stood Wafer and some hooch. Their mouths were locked on each others. They stood there in each other’s arms kissing.
I turned around, and looked at Tangerine. He was smiling, and that made my blood boil. I know what I had to do now.




I stormed over to Wafer, and looked him in the eye. The hooch ran away...she is lucky because I was going to rip her face off with my own two hands.
“WAFER HOW COULD YOU!” I screamed. Tears rolled down my cheek. “How could you do this to me? I thought...I thought you loved me! But you’re nothing by a lying cheating jerk! I hate you!”




Wafer stood there with a frown on his face. He looked so disappointed, well he better! He better feel hurt! He better feel hated!
“I-I-I’m sorry L--”

“Don’t you dare say my name!” I shouted.

“Look, I didn’t mean for this to happen.” He started to say. But I cut him off by laughing. I started to laugh to loud...honestly I don’t know what’s going on.





In came Tangerine making everything 1000000 times worse.
“I was right, you are a jerk! I knew you were cheating on her!” He pushed Wafer. And then Wafer shoved him back. Soon they were in a fist fight.
I could not take this anymore, so I finally shattered.




“Both of you stop it! Stop it now! Listen to me! Wafer I don’t ever want to see you again! Don’t call me, don’t text me, don’t think about me. Don’t do anything! I don’t want to see your face ever again! And as for you Tangerine, don’t stick up for me. You’re a jerk too! Tangerine get this through your head, I DONT LOVE YOU! Leave me alone please!” They were about to say something but I cut them off.
“Leave me and my child alone!”




Both of them looked shocked by my last words. I ran away before they could say anything, I heard them calling my name, but I didn’t respond. Running away might not be the best thing to do when carrying a child. But I didn’t care, I kept running. I kept running until I found a park. I sat down on the bench, and started bawling my eyes out.


----------------------
I really hope you enjoyed the chapter! So much drama huh? Wait till you see the next one ;) Also the characters will be up today except for Lemon-Berry because she is preggo :D

~Kami

2 comments:

  1. Good Chapter Kami :D Cant wait to see what the baby looks like!

    ReplyDelete