Monday, November 15, 2010

~For the love of Trifles~

This is my Rainbowacy! I really hope that all of you will enjoy reading this :D I will update as much as I can, as fast as I can.

Rainbowacy:: Is basically a Legacy but all so much colorful.
I will be completing 10 generations for sure! But If I feel like I want to keep going I surely will :)

As of right now I don't have a specific color, system but I will think of it sooner or later :)

My Rainbowacy was inspired by::
-- The Lovely Berrypie :) Click Here
-- Miss Pink_Polkadots Click Here

Some Thank you's
--A special thank you goes to my lovely Mother Sun2401, she is the lovely woman who thought of the title "For The Love of Trifles" <3 Thanks again mommy ;D
--Also I would like to thank Chama123 for making my awesome legacy house <3333 love you girlie :D

A picture of the founder will be coming soon, I just need her house!

~Kami ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment