Monday, December 6, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 6



I could not believe that time flew by so fast. Today was going to be my little Spring’s birthday. I woke up with Mandarin beside me sleeping away.
Along with my little girl’s birthday, I am hoping for a little something for me. For a long time now Mandarin had been acting weird. I am hoping that he is getting the guts to marry him.



We didn’t have anything really big planned for Spring’s birthday. I thought that it was going to be Mandarin, Spring and myself but, then the doorbell rang and I was in for a surprise. And not the surprise I was hoping for!



“Lemon there is someone at the door for you!” Mandarin called. Wiping my hands I ran to the front door, and starred at the familiar face.

“H-H-Hi Tangerine, what are you doing here?” Just then someone poked out from behind him. I surely did not recognize her face at all.

“Hi my name is Ginger! I’m Tangerine’s girlfriend.” She extended her hand out. Hesitantly I gave her my hand.



Soon enough we were all sitting on the couch talking to one another.
“So what brings you two here?” Mandarin asked.

“Well...our house burnt down...and well we have nowhere else to stay.” Tangerine said, “not to be rude or anything, who are you?”

“Sorry I guess I didn’t introduce myself properly. My name is Mandarin and I’m Lemon’s boyfriend.”

“Oh, well it’s nice to meet you.” Tangerine then coughed, “I heard you had a baby Lemon, where is the little squirt?”

“Yeah, I decided to name her Spring, and you two came here the right day actually. Today is her birthday...so I guess we can all celebrate the special day together!”




I crept into my little angel’s room and picked her up. I brought her into the kitchen for her to blow out her candles. We both leaned in and since she couldn’t blow out her candles I did that job for her.



There she was my little girl. The love of my life and the apple of my eye, her smile just made my heart flip over and over again. I bent down and picked her up, I gave her a big hug.
“Love you Spring. Love you lots!”

“Well isn’t that just sweet!” Ginger Chimed.



Later that night we were all eating cake, and my little girl was playing with the present Mandarin bought her. He came up behind me, and tugged on my sleeve.
“Hey Lemon can I talk to you, in private?”

“Yeah sure!” I said as I stuffed the last piece of cake and hopped off my chair. He took me over by the hall.



“So is something wrong baby?” I asked.
“Lemon listen carefully...I don’t think I can do this anymore.” My heart just sank. I just felt like I had been punched in the gut one too many times! “Lemon...I want to be close to you, and I want to be with you 100% of the way. I want to take on the responsibility of being Spring’s daddy. Lemon I love you...will you please be mine?”

“YES!” I screamed! He slipped on the ring, and I hugged him so tight. Finally! Finally I meet Mr.Right!



After the event my little darling got tired so I put her to bed. Ginger and Tangerine also went to bed. So that left me with my fiancée. I crawled into bed, and waited for him to join me. Couple of minutes later he came in and put his arm around me.
“So baby I was thinking we should celebrate...” Mandarin purred.

“Can you read my mind or what?” I kissed him...and well after that I truly experienced a night in heaven.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some extra pictures ;D











-----------------------
I really hope you liked it ^-^ Isn't Spring ADORABLE :O she just warms my heart up xD
Comment, And Follow ;D

3 comments:

  1. awwww how cute! i love her hair color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol when it was her birthday I was like please be green please be green xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Spring is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete