Friday, November 19, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 2



“What did you do that for?” I pushed him off of me! I wiped my mouth of his spit, and glared at him. “I thought we were just friends!” I pushed passed him and ran down to the beach.



I kept running and I didn’t look back. Why did he do that? Does he not know we are just friends? What made him think that I wanted to kiss him? I stood there starring at the ocean. Right now that was the only thing, which was consoling me.



Minutes had passed by and I kept replaying the whole thing. Why me? We had been best friends forever. And what made him want to kiss me? Oh god this cannot be happening!
Then all of a sudden I heard a rustle.



“Tangerine, I swear to Berry if that is you I don’t want to see you!” I yelled. I didn’t turn around, but I could feel this presence getting closer.
“Sorry uh, I’m not Tangerine. My name is Wafer...Wafer Biscotti.” I turned around to find myself starring at someone who couldn’t be but more perfect.



His complexion was just beautiful. It was a perfect green, and his hair was also perfect. His eyes they were just alluring, I could almost see myself staring into them all day. Soon I snapped out of it and blushed,
“Sorry, I thought you were Tangerine...uh anyways, my name is Lemon-Berry Trifles. You can call me Lemon or Berry for short.”
“That’s a nice name,” he winked, and he actually did wink! *swoon*



We sat around a fire looking at the ocean. It was sort of awkward, but I enjoyed his company.
“So do you want to tell me why you are mad at Tangerine?” he asked sincerely.
“Um, well he kissed me...and I thought he was my friend and nothing more. I don’t feel the same away about him. It’s just...weird you know?”
“I can imagine what’s going on. Does he drop hints or whatever?”
“Hints?” I thought about it. Maybe he did...I don’t know! I don’t pay that sort of attention to him! “I DON’T KNOW!” I screamed. He flinched.



I got up and started to storm off. I could not do this anymore! I could not...UGH!
“Hey LB wait!” Wafer ran up to me and caught my arm. I spun around and looked at his eyes. “Hey, hey I’m sorry. I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry.” Then there was a spark...some sort of spark, which just ignited into something....



We both leaned in and kissed each other, and it felt...perfect. Slowly we pulled back, and I we just stared into each other’s eyes.
He blushed, “Sorry, I –didn’t – mean – to do that,” he stuttered.
“Just kiss me,” I pulled him into me, and he put his hands around my waist gently.



We came back to my house kissing each other. The rest of the night went perfect; he and I shared my erm...bed. I think it was about time I broke it in.

----------------------------
Notes:: I had fun doing this chapter. Let me tell you it was not easy! She kept trying to be faithful to Tangerine, and I was all like forget about him! Yeah I screamed a lot xD tee hee my brother thought I was crazy! lol
Comment and Follow

Kami

6 comments:

  1. Awww cuuutteeee. She got over Tangerine fast in the story. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yeah...but it gets better... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o can't wait for more. I can tell this is going to be good :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol good first two chapters Kami :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my he is sooooo cute!! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a fast mover! Plus two kissers in one night, Ooh La! :D

    ReplyDelete