Monday, December 20, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 9



“Oh that’s nice sweety...umm sure, go on and call her up, and tell her mother that I will take you two to the beach okay?” Her face immediately lit up, and she just hugged me!
“Thank you! Thank you!” she bounced out of the room and down the stairs.



Saturday had finally come, they day I dreaded the most...though I was pretty excited to meet Wafer’s little girl. I was waiting on the couch for the two girls to arrive. Spring had told me that she would pick Kristi up first so they could get dressed for the beach. It had been a half hour later when the two girls decided to show up.

I got up from the couch to meet her. Kristi was a little doll her hair was blue and pink, and when I looked at her she reminded me of Spring.




“Hi Kristi, I am Spring’s mom. It’s very nice to finally meet you! Spring has been telling me a lot about you, she said that you two were very good friends!”

“Nice to meet you too Mrs.Trifle! Yes Spring and I are going to be bestfriends forever!” I hope you two still will after you two find out that you are actually sisters.

“Shall we go to the beach girls?”

“Yes!” they both shouted in unison.





The beach wasn’t all that bad! I had tons of fun with the girls! They looked absolutely adorable in their little swimsuits. We did a lot of fun activities. When we first got there the girls wanted to swing on the swings, and so I followed them and pushed each one of them. Next they ran down the beach and started playing with the water; I ran after them and splashed in the water.



Later that afternoon the girls started whining because they were both hungry, so I decided to take them to that new cafe in town, Vanilla-Strawberry Cafe! I heard it had the best coffee in town!
When we go there, the girls sat on the computer and didn’t even eat, while I had a cup of coffee.



When I had finished my cup, Kristi and Spring approached me.
“Mrs.Trifle I need to be home before supper time, so I was wondering if you could drop me off now.”

“Oh sure honey!” I grabbed my keys off the table, and we all jumped in the car.



She gave me the directions to the house, and it wasn’t very far away from the beach either. I killed the engine,
“Bye Kristi, I hope you enjoyed your day at the beach!” I waved.

“Bye Kristi see you at school on Monday!” Spring said.

“Hey, why don’t you come inside? I bet my parents would like to meet you Mrs.Trifle!”

“Oh please mom! PLEASE!” Spring begged. Since I was trapped I said yes, and when I stepped out of the car my heart beat 100000 beats per second.




I stepped inside the house, and tons of memories flooded my mind. I remembered how he told me he loved me before he took me over for the night. I remembered how he kissed every inch of my body... Why had I been such a damn fool? He betrayed me with another woman! He abandoned me and my child, I thought he actually loved me... And Tangerine...how could have I not believed him, I shouldn’t have ran away that day he kissed me. I should have kissed him back harder, and then his mistake wouldn’t have happened. Though my Spring isn’t a mistake she is my happiness, and I am going to make her happy if that’s the last thing I do!



When I looked around I saw Spring and Kristi go into her room, and that left me with silence... I wonder where his wife is? Where is he? Speaking of the Devil he just walked in the room, and my cheeks suddenly flared red.
“What are you doing here?” he asked coldly.

“I was here to drop off your daughter, whom you never told me about!” I spat back.

“Listen! I don’t want to talk about this,” he raised his hand, “What happened that day let’s just forget about it, for the kids.”



“No listen to me! We are going to talk about this. I want to know why you cheated on me? Why did you have to be with her? Wafer I honestly thought you and I could of had a future. Also was she pregnant the same time I was?”

“Lemon...I didn’t mean to cheat on you, what you saw that day...it was merely a good-bye. But since you blew us off, I blew YOU off! Later that week I had married her. Cotton was pregnant with Kristi when you were pregnant with whomever.”

“Excuse me? I blew us off? Merely a good-bye? Listen to yourself Wafer! You disgust me! I don’t know how you can operate like that. And by the way “whomever” is your daughter and her name is Spring!” the last part I whispered sharply.

“Does she know I’m her father?” he whispered back.

“No.”

“Good let’s keep it that way. Honestly I don’t want to have nothing to do with her. I will let her be friends with Kristi, but that’s it. I don’t ever want her to find out who I really am. I just want her to know that I am Mr. Biscotti.” That was it...that was the last straw.

“Spring! We are going home!” I turned on my heel, and left him standing there.



The car was very silent. I really hope that she didn’t hear our conversation. I didn’t like the silence so I tried to spark a conversation.
“So did you enjoy the beach hon?”

“Yeah, thanks for taking me to the beach mom,” she smiled, “did you get along with Mr.Biscotti?” Uh-oh what was I supposed to say? Did she know?

“Yeah I did, we had a nice chat. What were you girls doing, I thought I heard music playing.”

“Kristi and I were dancing, she said we should join the talent show at school!” Thank the heavens that the girls didn’t out conversation. “Oh and mom, thanks for being nice to Mr.Biscotti, I hope you two can be friends!”

If only you knew Spring....if only....


-----------------------
What did you think? Love it? Hate it? The next chapter will be a christmas special so put your christmas boots on xD Comment! Follow! <333 Make me smile :)

~Kami

4 comments:

  1. Hmm and he's still king of the jerks. Poor Spring, well at least she and Kristi will be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes he is! But trust me Yazzers there is much more coming up next ;) And maybe a couple of birthdays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Poor thing :( Thats just awful. Crappy circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gasped like 3 times during this one (*gasp* He did NOT just say that!) What an a-hole! :(

    Also I hope you don't mind me spamming all over all the Chapters XD There's just so much to comment on!

    ReplyDelete