Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 7







You know how it is when you have kids, long nights, and the days seem to feel shorter. Spring had been keeping me busy for a while now. Teaching her how to walk and talk was sort of easy, but it was the potty training which erked me the most! No matter how I tried to put her on that seat she kept squirming and making these weird faces. Mandarin thought it was pretty adorable, I thought it was a sign that when she hits her teen years she is going to be the trouble maker!



I took Spring downstairs to her toys so she could play freely when Tangerine came behind me. He tapped me on the shoulder, and smiled.
“Hey, so I was wondering if I could talk to you.” Tangerine said shyly.

“Yeah...sure what’s up?”

“So umm...Ginger is pregnant so I was wondering if you knew any good doctors,” he asked.

“Oh well congrads on the pregnancy, well my doctor was Dr. Twist I’m sure she will be happy to help you out,”

“Thanks Lemon,” he smiled and jogged to his room.



I too was pregnant and Mandarin and I were pretty damn excited! He was excited the most actually, since this was legitimately his child. I’m not saying that he doesn’t like Spring, he does lots! He always takes her out to the park, and lately he had been bugging me about buying her a swing set. I told him that she is still too young, but he wouldn’t quit. He said on her next birthday he is going to get her one for sure! Little Miss Spring herself loves Mandarin the only time she comes to me is when she is hungry.



Ginger and I were sitting down eating breakfast, and she kept giggling. It was sort of annoying but I had to ask.
“What’s so funny Ginger?”

“Oh Tangerine and I were thinking about baby names for out little one,” she laughed.

“Thought of any names?” I myself hadn’t thought of any, though Mandarin threw tons of names at me and all of them were quite adorable.

“Well Tangerine was thinking Chowder, Vile, Mango or Jalebi.”

“Those are all very cute names, are you sure it’s going to be a boy?”

“Oh yes! I can just feel it’s a little squirt!” she touched her tummy lightly.









In the next couple of weeks Ginger and I were becoming very good friends. We would talk about our children, and think about names together. We would also work in the garden and lay on the lawn chairs to work on our tans. Having a friend who is also female is actually really nice, especially when we are both pregnant. I found out that Ginger and I were expected to have the same due date, so that would be pretty exciting! We would be moms together!







Not only Ginger and I were becoming good-friends but Tangerine and Spring were hitting it off to. Wherever she would be he would come and pick her up, and talk to her. He even bought her a doll house so she could play, along with her dollhouse she played with her teddy which I bought her.








One day we decided to have a barbeque and we all talked and had a good time! We also had all danced. Ginger and I were busting out our pregnant lady moves, when something felt utterly wrong.... I was going into labour, and when I looked over to Ginger her face said the same thing.
“Honey!” I screamed, “It’s time again!” Both of our husbands looked at each other then at us they also started to freak out, the only person who wasn’t freaking out was Spring but that was only because she had no clue what was going on!



Say Hello to Frazzle Trifle and Chowder Snaps.

-------------------
I hope you enjoyed the chapter ^-^ Sorry it took me so long to update it was a busy week for me :/

~Kami

2 comments:

  1. Aww well that was good that they were able to become friends and have their babies together. Frazzle and Chowder cute little names <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little girl! and the names are so cute~! :D

    ReplyDelete