Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lemon-Berry:: Chapter 8



In the Trifle/Sorbet house we were busily getting the day prepared for Spring’s, Frazzle’s and Chowder’s birthday! Mandarin and Tangerine were getting the table set outside. Ginger was baking the cake, and I was in charge of well the kids... The boys were soundly asleep in their beds, and Spring was downstairs playing with her dollhouse.



I was on the computer working on a story I was writing. Today was a big day for everyone, while being a big day it was also emotional. My little Spring will soon be attending school, and my little Frazzle soon would be walking around the house, where did the time go?

Today is the boy’s and Spring’s birthday, and I can’t control myself. Soon all of them are going to be leaving the nest, and Mandarin and I would be left in the house alone....

Ginger walked down the stairs while dusting off her hands.
“Lemon, Tangerine said that everything is in order so he said we could pick up the kids and blow out the candles.”

“Alright I will be right there,” I saved my document and picked up Spring.




First up was my little Spring and I took her to the candles to blow them out! She did a pretty good job she leaned in and took a deep breathe a blew them out



Up next was Frazzle, and tears just rolled down my cheek. My little man is growing up, I leaned in with him and blew out the candles.



Then finally it was Ginger and Chowder, she too blew out the candles.








There were my two babies, and my god-child. Aren’t they just adorable?



Soon after cake was finished, Mandarin and I thought it was time to show Spring her birthday present. We had been thinking about it, and well we decided to get her an easel. Immediately she took her brush and pallet and started drawing lines.



Inside the house Tangerine and Ginger were talking quietly amongst themselves. They kept nodding, and kept hugging their little squirt.





The next morning Ginger told everyone to come to the living room, she said she had some important news.
“Well first of all I would like to thank you Lemon and Mandarin for letting Tangerine and I stay here. It was very nice of you, and I had so much fun here. I loved how Chowder and Frazzle were born the same day. I love how I watched Spring turn into a little cutie pie. But I think it’s time for us to depart. Our house has been made, and we are ready to move in. I hope that you guys will visit us! Because we miss you already.”
Everyone said their good-byes, and Ginger, Tangerine and Chowder walked out of the house.



Soon after they left Spring got ready for school. She had her backpack all ready to go! She was super psyched for her first day. During breakfast she kept talking about making new friends, and sharing her painting with the class. She was too adorable. As soon as she heard the bus she gave me a hug and ran to it.
“Bye mom! Bye Dad!” she waved and ran out the door.



I watched her leave at the door, and I just couldn’t believe it they were all growing up. Mandarin came up behind me,
“There she goes, our little girl,”

“Yeah...I hope she has a good day. Mandarin I’m worried what if she loses her lunch? What if she gets lost? I should follow her to the school, and make sure she gets there safely!” I tried to push past him but he grabbed my elbow.

“Don’t you worry about Spring, she’s a smart girl. She will make it through the day just fine!” he leaned forward and kissed me. “Now there is still a little man inside who needs your attention!”




Today I decided it would be the perfect day to teach my little man how to talk, only because that’s the easiest. He kept saying momma so adorably, and he learned much more quickly than Spring. That’s when the door closed and in walked Spring with a huge smile on her face.
“How was your day Springy?” I said as I got up from the ground.



“It was awesome mum! When I got to school Miss Cranberry showed us our classroom, and then we introduced ourselves in front of the class! And then we sat down and did some math, and then we sang some songs, then we had recess and I met this girl, and she is so nice! We also had lunch together! I asked her if she wanted to come over on the weekend so we could go to the beach! Is it ok if she comes over mom? Oh please please! Please!”

“Slow down their Springy! What’s your friend’s name?” I was delighted to know she made a new friend I could remember the day when I had met Tangerine, I was that excited too, and I wanted to do everything with Tangerine. I can’t count how many times I used the please, please, please with my momma.

“Her name is Kristi Biscotti!” Then my world started to spin.....

4 comments:

  1. Ok first, where did you find spring's top because its absolutly adorable! Second...Biscotti!? Wait that wasnt...? Awww mann dont leave me in suspense, I hate suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your first question I think it's from All about style...I think I'm still not sure because I honestly don't remember getting that piece of cc...
    To answer your second question...you just have to wait and find out! ^-^ I'm typing out the chapter as we speak and playing mah game! ;D

    ReplyDelete